I have been nominated for this award by Nina of Cozy pages, who can be found here…
Now I’m not very good at these things but I will give it a go…
- Put the award logo/image on your blog and list the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
1 Who are your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends?
Lisbeth Salander from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Fenchurch in So Long, And thanks for all the Fish
Estella from Great Expectations
2 Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill. (Muhahahaha)
- make out with Fenchurch
- marry lisbeth
- kill Estella
3 EXPLAIN YOURSELF! (Referring to the above question)
- I’d make out with Fenchurch because she can fly… So I could join The mile high club without having to get on an aeroplane.
- Marry Lisbeth, because she is mad, brilliant and super wealthy since she ripped off the megalomaniac, and she is so sexy! Plus she is no-ones victim.
- Have to kill Estella, she is a poor unfortunate who does not know how to love.
4 How badly do you hate me right now for making you kill one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends?
I have no hate in me, they are not real characters.
5 What would you say to the book boyfriend/girlfriend you had to kill right before you did it?
You had it coming …
Three Things About Me
- I am madly, truly and deeply in love with my Marie.
- I drink vodka and orange juice as I think o.j. Must count as one of my five a day.
- I am related to the male plantaganet line. I should be King but for them bloody Tudors!
My Best Post
The one that took the most work was my top 50 albums of all time.
i’m sorry I don’t know how to publish other people’s blog sites