(BORROWED FROM MY FRIEND RAYNOTBRADBURY AVAILABLE HERE : https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/58093814/posts/1923456767 )
- My beloved Marie. She is the only person who fills my life, she is so radiant in my life, I gain sustenance and succour from her.
- my family. My three kids, Amy, Nathan and James, my little one Phoenix, my Mum and Dad, my brother, Jason and family. These are the rocks which give my anchorage from the storms which the external society sows. We are always there for each other no matter what.
- My dogs. They are my pride and joy, so different in temperament, yet both are so loving and so in the moment, they make me, sometimes kicking and screaming, live in the moment… And enjoy it!
- Books. The only things I own are books. I have thousands. They are my passion, and endlessly supply me with stories and inflame my imagination.
- Music. I have to listen to music all the time. I cannot imagine a world without music. I have a large collection of music, over 28000 songs at last count, and it is a constant revelation to find something which is perfect and beautiful.
- OK, I should have thought it out, but I have to mention Art. Painting fills up the gaps. It takes me out of myself and into the zone. I used to find this place with sport… But I can’t do sport anymore, so painting is the way I escape my conscious mind.
Thanks to RaynotBradbury, for the idea… And thank you for reading.