The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thanks to Di from pensitivity101 for nominating me for this award.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the award, as they have been especially kind and supportive in the hard time I find myself in at the moment.
If the links don’t work I do apologise, I’m not very good at attaching things to my blogs… Videos and pictures are about my limit.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I twice gave away everything I owned to be with the woman I love, and would do it again in a heartbeat, if I could bring her back to life.
- I have a Joint hons. Degree in English and Sociology, and have never used it in any employed position I have obtained.
- I have never earned a penny from any piece of art I have created. I tend to give my paintings away to people who like them.
- I’m thinking of changing my name to Dale Marie, just to keep my beloved’s name alive.
- I’m having to take so many pain killers for my back at the moment, that I can barely think straight.
- I was once picked to represent North Midlands Colts at Rugby union, only to be barred because I’d just turned twenty one. This was the closest I came to greatness in the sporting arena, although I did represent my City, Lichfield, in an under 11 football match against Walsall.
- I once cut a coin for the Queen’s Jubilee in 1977, when I was a trainee Die-sinker. This was the closest I ever came to being a Royalist.
Sorry Di, my facts are pretty banal, I’m not that good at promoting myself.