TEN THINGS I HOPE NEVER TO DO BEFORE I DIE
- On no account will I ever jump out of an aeroplane, with or without a parachute! When I fly it will be with wings of my own!
2. I will not be rushing around ticking off the Pyramids, Eiffel Tower, leaning Tower of Pisa etc… I have already been disappointed by Niagara Falls and Knossos, I will keep these wonders in my imagination.
3.I will not be seeking any further sexual adventures. I have lived a quixotic life with plenty of adventures, I have no desire beyond my beloved!
4. I do not want to be famous! I have known so-called famous people and I feel fame diminishes them!
5. I do not want to be rich! I would like enough money to live a frugal and sedentary life.
Enough for a home and enough to retire would be plenty.
6. I will never want to bungee jump! Enough said.
7. I will never ever go on another roller-coaster!
8.I will never want to drive a racing car. I drive a van 8-12 hours a day, guessing what pensioners are going to do next is scary enough for me.
9. I will never be running a marathon. It’s facile and pointless… And my knees wont stand up to it.
10. I will never wear lycra… Thats a promise!
As I’ve said before, I don’t really have any ambitions. I don’t seek thrills. Just relaxation…
Now that would be nice!