- JOE THE LION – DAVID BOWIE
- TIGER FEET – MUD
- CLINT EASTWOOD – GORILLAZ
- MONKEY GONE TO HEAVEN – PIXIES
- BIRD OF PARADISE – PRETENDERS
- POLAR BEAR – RIDE
- EATING THE BEAR – JOAN ARMATRADING
- LOW BETWEEN THE ZEBRAS – UNDERWORLD
- PENGUINS – BABYSHAMBLES
- PRETTY FLAMINGO – MANFRED MANN
- ELEPHANT – TAME IMPALA
- THIS HER GIRAFFE – FLAMING LIPS
- THE SNAKE – AL WILSON
- LES CROCODILES – CHARLOTTE GAINSBOURG
- I HEARD THE OWL CALL MY NAME – SNOWBIRD
- TARANTULA – FAITHLESS
- LUNAR CAMEL – SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES
- BLIND AS A BAT – GHOSTPOET
- I WAS AN EAGLE – LAURA MARLING
- BUFFALO SOLDIER – BOB MARLEY
- RHINO – LANDSCAPES
- KANGAROO – THIS MORTAL COIL
- WALK LIKE A PANTHER – ALGIERS
- I AM THE WALRUS – THE BEATLES
- WOLF – 999
- THE VULTURE – CLINIC
- BUTTERFLY CAUGHT – MASSIVE ATTACK
- COYOTES – MODEST MOUSE
- PELICAN – THE MACCABEES
- LARRY LIZARD – THE TWANG
A COMPLICATED PLAYLIST TO PASS AN HOUR UNTIL I CAN GET A DENTAL APPOINTMENT…
DALE M WE WITH J
HAD MY FIRST VENESECTION YESTERDAY (BLOOD LETTING), THEY TOOK 400 MG FROM ME. ACTUALLY FEEL BETTER ALREADY. MY LEGS FEEL LIKE I’VE HAD LEAD WEIGHTS REMOVED FROM MY ANKLES.
I’VE BEEN WARNED THAT THE FIRST ONE USUALLY SHOWS THE BEST IMPROVEMENT, BUT I’M HOPEFUL THAT IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS I SHOULD BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.
DALE M WE WITH J
JANET’S POPPY PAINTING FROM INGLEBY PHOTO. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
DALE M WE WITH THE LONG SUFFERING J
- Old Rock n Roll – Young Fathers
- New Person, Same Old Mistakes – Tame Impala
- The Old Problem – Steve Mason
- Never Get Old – Sinead O’Connor
- Nice Old Men – The Residents
- Old Man Going – The Pretty Things
- Dirty Old Town – The Pogues
- Flags From an Old regime – Pete Doherty
- Grow Old -The Nake And The Famous
- The Old & The Young – Midlake
- Your Old Stand By – Mary Wells
- The Young & The Old – Madness
- Good Old Bill – the Maccabees
- My Old Man – Mac DeMarco
- The Good Old days – The Libertines
- My Old Man – Joni Mitchell
- Grow Old with Me – John Lennon
- It’s The Same Old Song – The Four Tops
- Never Get Old – David Bowie
- Same Old Scene – Roxy Music
feeling old today, so This is what I shall mostly be listening to.
FOUR GAMES AGO VILLA WERE DEAD AND BURIED 2 WINS 2 DRAWS LATER WE SCRAPED PAST BOURNEMOUTH AND WATFORD. AMAZING TEAM WORK AND EFFORT…
THANK YOU GOD!
DALE M UTV
NICE TO GET BACK TO PAINTING… IT’S BEEN A WHILE!
DALE M WE WITH J
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier,Sailor,Rich Man , Poor Man, Beggar Man, Thief – Radiohead
- Poor Boy – Split Enz
- The Poor Stranger – The Unthanks
- Poor Boy – David Byrne & Brian Eno
- Poor Skeleton – XTC
- Poor Boy – Nick Drake
- Chant Of a Poor Man – Leftfield
- Eat the Poor – Julian Cope
- Kill The Poor – The Dead Kennedys
- Poor Jack – Toy
- Poor Leno – Royksopp
- Poor Man – Depeche Mode
- No Money No Honey – Beck
- No Money Down – Chuck Berry
- Money for Nothing – Deep Dish
- Happiness can’t Buy Me Money – Tom Tom Club
- Free Money – Penetration
poverty does not make you poor, lack of imagination does.
dale m we with j
- GARY GILMORE’S EYES – THE ADVERTS
- SEE THOSE EYES – ALTERED IMAGES
- FLASHBULB EYES – ARCADE FIRE
- EYES WITHOUT A FACE – BILLY IDOL
- THEM THERE EYES – BILLIE HOLIDAY
- BETTE DAVIS EYES – KIM CARNES
- EYES ON FIRE – BLUE FOUNDATION
- WE CLOSE OUR EYES – BRITISH SEA POWER
- SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES – BRYAN FERRY
- ANGEL EYES – ROXY MUSIC
- CLOSE YOUR EYES – CHEMICAL BROTHERS
- STARRY EYES – CIGARETTES AFTER SEX
- FURY EYES CREATURES
- PRETTY LITTLE ANGEL EYES – CURTIS LEE
- THRU THESE ARCHITECT’S EYES – DAVID BOWIE
- WORLD IN MY EYES – DEPECHE MODE
- BROWN EYES – FLEETWOOD MAC
- YOU CAN CLOSE YOUR EYES – JAMES TAYLOR
- MAN WITH THE CHILD IN HIS EYES – KATE BUSH
- CAN’T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU – LAURYN HILL
- EUROPEAN EYES – PAULINE MURRAY
- WESTERN EYES – PORTISHEAD
JUST A PAIR OF EYES TO GATHER ALL INTENT
DALE M WE WITH J
- The number of deaths registered in England and Wales in the week ending 10 July 2020 (Week 28) was 8,690, this was 450 deaths fewer than Week 27.
- In Week 28, the number of deaths registered was 6.1% below the five-year average (560 deaths fewer), this is the fourth consecutive week that deaths have been below the five-year average; the number of deaths in care homes, hospitals and other communal establishments were also fewer than the five-year average, while the number of deaths in private homes was 706 deaths higher than the five-year average.
- Of the deaths registered in Week 28, 366 mentioned “novel coronavirus (COVID-19)”, the lowest number of deaths involving COVID-19 in the last 16 weeks and a 31.2% decrease compared with Week 27 (532 deaths), accounting for 4.2% of all deaths in England and Wales.
- In Week 28, the proportion of deaths occurring in care homes decreased to 19.0% while deaths involving COVID-19 as a percentage of all deaths in care homes decreased to 5.8%.
- The number of deaths involving COVID-19 decreased across all English regions, with all regions having fewer overall deaths than the five-year average, apart from the East of England, which had 2 more deaths.
STATS FROM THE OFFICE OF NATIONAL STATISTICS.
The deaths in the last week available were 560 less than the five year national average.
In other words, the people who would have died at this stage of the yearly cycle have already died of Covid or other stress related reasons… i.e. being terrified of catching the virus.
There have been no deaths related to covid in the West Midlands for six straight days…
This even when people have been gathering in towns, beaches and protest rallies.
My point is the outbreak has already been quelled and yet we are now being compelled to wear masks? Why? We have been allowed out for weeks without masks, and people are not being infected. This smacks very much of government fuckwittery to me.
Is it so our alien overlords can now move amongst us with impunity? (JOKE)
It is very frustrating everyone jumping on the kid who exclaims Look at The King! He’s got no Clothes on… Watching these politically correct pile-ons against people who quite rightly are just saying that our rights are being impinged, for very little good reason.
Will I wear a mask? where I have to. Will I make a fuss? no. Will I give into fear and loathing ? Not at all. As a Buddhist, I am only in control of my journey, you will have to make your own way through this minefield.
I am not happy however, that my granddaughter will grow up in a world in which people will comply with whatever their Government tell them to do… Even when they are all known liars, just because they are too terrified to question them.
Dale M We with J and sure to lose friends with this blog.
- All The Madmen – David Bowie
- Summer Madness – Kool & The Gang
- Mad World – Tears For Fears
- Mad-Eyed Screamer – The Creatures
- The Day My Pad Went Mad – John Cooper Clarke
- Mad Lucas – The Breeders
- Madness – Prince Buster
- Mad Lad – Chuck Berry
- In The Morning ( When The Madness Has Faded) – The Tourists
- Mad John – The Small Faces
- Madhouse – The Professionals
- Love Her Madly – The Doors
- I Love You Madly -The Fantastic Four
- I’m Mad – Slade
- The Madding Crowd – Killing Joke
- Mad About You – Hooverphonic
- Madder – Groove Armada
- Sister Madly – Crowded House
- Mad Sounds – Artic Monkeys
- One Step Beyond – Madness
Too many lies are taken as truths, I cannot even begin to explain what I mean… It would take 250,000 words even to scratch the surface… And nobody reads more than a sentence…. So what is the point!
Have a nice day.